The lower Lotto Centre is looking for a Sales Clerk.
- lottery sales experience
- honest, responsible, hardworking, friendly, excellent customer service
- cash handling experience
Please apply at the lower Lotto Centre with resume.
Crystique has openings for both full and part time Sales Associates.
These positions call for team players that have a proven record of excellent customer service. As our store specializes in unique styles of crystal and high-end fashion jewellery, an eye for fashion and flair for design will be considered definite assets.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, return policy, etc.)
- Greet clients warmly as they enter the store
- Educate clients on quality standards, product knowledge and proper care
- Achieve weekly retail sales goals
- Develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Follow up on repairs from start to finish and keep clients updated on any delays in repair or special order services
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store (i.e. cleanliness, quality of display, rotating products on display).
- Strong sales experience in a Jewellery or fashion retailer preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and cooperate with other associates
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and continuous learning
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Initiative in soliciting clients and provide creative ideas
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 604-539-7271. Please put the store location and position you are applying to on the subject line if you apply through email. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
We are currently looking for Part Time Sales Advisors!
The Sales Advisor's task is to optimize the store's selling by providing the customers with an overall pleasant shopping experience. Providing customers with garment options as well as service when visiting H&M. Giving both direct & indirect service.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Sounds interesting? Please apply by visiting www.hm.com/jobs
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to email@example.com or apply in store.
The candidate must be able to work flexible shifts (some lunch and evening shifts)
- be able to multitask
- speak fluent English
- maintain general cleanliness
- handle cash