- Are you always the first one out of your friends to learn about the latest and greatest gadgets?
- Are you competitive by nature and driven by sales targets and goals?
- Is your enthusiasm and passion for success contagious?
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want?
What's the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What's in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Apply in store.
Person needed for weekend shifts of 4-8 hours. Customer service and sales experience preferred. Weekday shifts may be available.
Apply in store.
Best smelling job you will ever have! Work with our customers to help them find the right products for their needs, while upholding our 5 core values of ethical business.
Part time position available, days, evenings and weekends.
Apply online at www.thebodyshop.ca
Chatters Salon is looking for a passionate and dedicated licensed skincare specialist. Dermalogica Microzone training is an asset, but not a requirement. Please apply in person with a resume or via e-mail at email@example.com
Lougheed Town Centre is looking for enthusiastic and friendly candidates committed to providing exceptional guest service. Being knowledgeable of the area and shopping centre is an asset. Preference will be given to those who can work a flexible schedule. This position is part time starting immediately and the requirements are:
- Able to stand for long a long period of time at our entrances while opening doors for our guests
- Assisting guests with parcels as needed
- Assisting with way finding
- Engaging in conversation with guests
- Performing regular retailer visits
- Going above and beyond for our guests
Guest Services training will also be provided. Duties may include:
- Stroller and Wheelchair loans
- Sale of mall Gift Cards, coat and parcel checks, gift wrapping, gift suggestions
- Opening and Closing procedures
- Handling guest inquiries in person and on the phone
- Assisting the Marketing Department
Please submit your resume in person to the Guest Services Desk. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Jacob is looking for someone with customer service experience as well as has a love for fashion.
Apply in store.
About our team
Koodo Mobile is a wireless provider that offers people a fair, simple and affordable way to communicate. Koodo Mobile is a straightforward approach to wireless service. No bells, no whistles, just the thins people need like talk and text. Add that to a transparent and honest way of doing business, and we are the smart alternative.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work
- Pension and share pruchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or tow of retail sales or customer service experience
**Please apply for this opportunity directly on our websit (link below):
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Must be 18+
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
· A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
· Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
· A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
· Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time position:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday days
- Promote Sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions
- Ability to communicate professionally in person and by phone
- Clean jewellery and restock jewellery
- Stay informed of store policies, procedures and promotions
Apply in store
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to email@example.com or apply in store.
Prefer experience in sales and wireless.