Bentley is looking for a part-time sales associate who can work all shifts. Job will include opening, closing, shipment and merchandising.
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that's expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Achieve personal sales and complete solution objectives by using the Solve-CARE approach, maintaining excellent product knowledge and providing customers with the right recommendation to meet their needs
- Responsible for achieving great results in this fast paced retail environment while working in a team
- Responsible for delivering the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with the Best Buy brand
What you have to Offer
- 6 months of retail sales experience
- 6 months of customer service experience
- A requirement of the Sales Representative in Mobile Position is the ability to enter into legally binding contracts. To be considered for the position, candidates must have reached the age of majority in their province.
- Experience selling cellular products is an asset
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff discount
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plans
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!
COBS Bread is looking for part-time Sales Assistants to join our team, As a Sales Assistant, you will have previous retail experience and will be required to:
- provide customer service
- sell our product range
- maintain a clean environment
- merchandise the bakery to look attractive and inviting; enhancing the customer experience
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a leader who is sales driven, energetic and motivated to take our retail team in Lougheed Mall to the next level. If you love retail and want to be part of a growing Canadian company who works hard and has fun doing it, you need to let us know who you are!
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Sales driven
- A positive attitude and the ability to coach and be coachable
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Email, etc.), and accounting skills
- Strong sales ability and leadership skills
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Must have a professional appearance and style of dress
Apply with resume in store weekdays 8:00am-2:00pm with experience only. Thank you
We are looking for high energy individuals who:
- loves to interact with customers
- is a mature multi-tasker
- enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- possesses basic computer skills
- speaks fluent English
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we're looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Chateau...that's a perfect fit!
Le Chateau offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You'll work in a collaborative environment where you'll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Chateau's brand image.
Our Product Managers
- Be a successful role model for their store team, support the company by implementing business-minded visual presentations that combine the latest fashion trends, uphold our high standards, and represent Le Chateau's exclusive brand by creating a unique shopping experience
- Be experienced in the field of merchandising and/or have a post-secondary Merchandising education
As a Product
Manager, Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Chateau's business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Chateau's corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Join the Le Chateau team as a Product Manager, and experience the exciting and rewarding difference of a career at Le Chateau!
Apply In-Store today or on-line: www.lechateau.com
We are seeking a flexible experienced part-time Key Holder with a proven strong sales record. Duties include but are not limited to leading sales, opening and closing the store, as well as stock reception and placement. Merchandising experience also an asset.
Join our dynamic team at Le Chateau as a Part-time Sales Associate.
difference of a career at Le Chateau.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Apply in-store today
by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Lenscrafters is looking for a part-time licensed Optician/Sales Associate. You must be able to connect and engage with customers, uncover their needs and make the best vision solutions. Retail or optical experience is a plus. All shifts required.
We are looking for a part-time Sales Supervisor who can connect and engage with customers, uncover their needs and recommend the best vision solutions. You must be results driven, outgoing and can lead and coach. Must be a team player and problem solver. Previous retail or optical experience is a plus. All shifts required.
New York Fries is looking for a candidate who:
- Has restaurant experience
- Is able to lift 50lbs
- Is efficient with multi-tasking
- Works well independently as well as on a team
- Has an energetic and positive attitude
Interested candidates may apply in store.
- has restaurant experience
- is efficient with multi-tasking
- works well independently as well as on a team
- has an energetic and positive attitude
SUZY's Inc., a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a Temporary Store Manager.
This position is
responsible for the overall operation and profitability of his/her store. The
Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of management of the store
including exercising his/her discretion in a manner to maximize sales and
profit, store budget, and effectively manage wage cost through strategic and
successful business management, controlling expenses and inventory, maintaining
visual standards, brand marketing and management of staff. Achieves this
objective by being a strong and respected role model to all team members
The main responsibilities of the position include:
Our ideal management candidates will
have the following qualifications:
We offer a fabulous compensation package, one of the best bonus programs in the retail industry, a comprehensive benefit package and a clothing discount at all of our banners.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Grainery Cafe is looking to hire a Bus Person/Dishwasher. No experience required; training will be provided.
- Clean Tables
- Wash dishes
- Light janitorial duties
- Flexible shifts
We are looking for a part-time sales associate to provide excellent customer service. Tasks include: engraving, key cutting, organizing stock, cash handling, and greeting customers with a smile! Must be able to work all shifts.