Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that's expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Achieve personal sales and complete solution objectives by using the Solve-CARE approach, maintaining excellent product knowledge and providing customers with the right recommendation to meet their needs
- Responsible for achieving great results in this fast paced retail environment while working in a team
- Responsible for delivering the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with the Best Buy brand
What you have to Offer
- 6 months of retail sales experience
- 6 months of customer service experience
- A requirement of the Sales Representative in Mobile Position is the ability to enter into legally binding contracts. To be considered for the position, candidates must have reached the age of majority in their province.
- Experience selling cellular products is an asset
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff discount
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plans
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!
COBS Bread is looking for part-time Sales Assistants to join our team, As a Sales Assistant, you will have previous retail experience and will be required to:
- provide customer service
- sell our product range
- maintain a clean environment
- merchandise the bakery to look attractive and inviting; enhancing the customer experience
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to step in and make a difference?
- Constantly raise the bar?
- Teach, coach and motivate?
- Bring others along?
- Turn strategy into actions?
- Embrace new ways of thinking?
- Have a proven ability to provide excellent customer service?
Foot Locker is looking for an Assistant Manager. Apply to: Sheila.email@example.com or apply in store, Attention: Store Manager
We are looking for a leader who is sales driven, energetic and motivated to take our retail team in Lougheed Mall to the next level. If you love retail and want to be part of a growing Canadian company who works hard and has fun doing it, you need to let us know who you are!
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Sales driven
- A positive attitude and the ability to coach and be coachable
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Email, etc.), and accounting skills
- Strong sales ability and leadership skills
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Must have a professional appearance and style of dress
Apply with resume in store weekdays 8:00am-2:00pm with experience only. Thank you
We are looking for high energy individuals who:
- loves to interact with customers
- is a mature multi-tasker
- enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- possesses basic computer skills
- speaks fluent English
We are seeking a flexible experienced part-time Key Holder with a proven strong sales record. Duties include but are not limited to leading sales, opening and closing the store, as well as stock reception and placement. Merchandising experience also an asset.
We are looking for a part-time Sales Supervisor who can connect and engage with customers, uncover their needs and recommend the best vision solutions. You must be results driven, outgoing and can lead and coach. Must be a team player and problem solver. Previous retail or optical experience is a plus. All shifts required.
Lenscrafters is looking for a part-time licensed Optician/Sales Associate. You must be able to connect and engage with customers, uncover their needs and make the best vision solutions. Retail or optical experience is a plus. All shifts required.
New York Fries is looking for a candidate who:
- Has restaurant experience
- Is able to lift 50lbs
- Is efficient with multi-tasking
- Works well independently as well as on a team
- Has an energetic and positive attitude
Interested candidates may apply in store.
- has restaurant experience
- is efficient with multi-tasking
- works well independently as well as on a team
- has an energetic and positive attitude
We are looking for a part-time sales associate to provide excellent customer service. Tasks include: engraving, key cutting, organizing stock, cash handling, and greeting customers with a smile! Must be able to work all shifts.