RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide a level of service, which will ensure that customers return and will build a new clientele.
- Create and maintain a store environment, which invites and welcomes customers into our store.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by complying with company policies and procedures to achieve objectives.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized environment for customers and staff.
- Accomplish additional tasks as needed
- Great Interpersonal skills
- The drive to provide excellent customer service
- An experienced Team Player
- The candidate can drop resume to the Store Manager
Carters Inc., Canada is a growing national retailer of childrens apparel. We operate over 80 stores across Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia with more locations to come. Our family of brands has a well-established history and includes Carters, OshKosh BGosh and Bonnie Togs.
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly, in-store family. Carters offers a fun, unique, team environment with flexible schedules and great advancement opportunities.
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience
- Achieving and exceeding all personal sales goals
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceed store objectives
- Assisting with merchandising and maintaining visual standards
Experience and Skill: Retail experience is an asset High energy and enthusiastic team player Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends Physical demands: Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Crystique has openings for both full and part time Sales Associates.
These positions call for team players that have a proven record of excellent customer service. As our store specializes in unique styles of crystal and high-end fashion jewellery, an eye for fashion and flair for design will be considered definite assets.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, return policy, etc.)
- Greet clients warmly as they enter the store
- Educate clients on quality standards, product knowledge and proper care
- Achieve weekly retail sales goals
- Develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Follow up on repairs from start to finish and keep clients updated on any delays in repair or special order services
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store (i.e. cleanliness, quality of display, rotating products on display).
- Strong sales experience in a Jewellery or fashion retailer preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and cooperate with other associates
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and continuous learning
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Initiative in soliciting clients and provide creative ideas
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-539-7271. Please put the store location and position you are applying to on the subject line if you apply through email. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at email@example.com.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service to maximise sales on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Actively work with garments - replenishing, folding, hanging, tidying, displaying and merchandising
- Work with cash register routines and handle all required transactions
- Unload delivery trucks and unpack merchandise
- Execute reductions, price changes and label merchandise with security tags
- Follow all sales routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- A friendly, social and helpful approach to customers and colleagues
- Ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise H&Ms offer
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner
- A willingness to learn and improve
Sounds interesting? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
To learn more or to apply please visit us online at: www.hm.com\jobs.
Apply with resume in store weekdays 8:00am-2:00pm with experience only. Thank you
Experience the difference of a career at Le
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more.
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store.
The Associate must have retails sales experience. They must be available weekdays, weekends and evenings, Show an interest in fashion and customer service.
Looking for a Counter Server with the following abilities:
-Speak fluent English
-Highly motivated and friendly
-Be able to multi-task
-Make sandwiches and salads
-Serve hot food
Training provided. Apply with resume to Grainery Cafe, Monday - Friday, between 11am - 3pm
are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented Part-time sales associates
to join our team
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset
All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person to Vivah Jewellery, Lougheed Town Centre or email resumes to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.