The lower Lotto Centre is looking for a Sales Clerk.
- lottery sales experience
- honest, responsible, hardworking, friendly, excellent customer service
- cash handling experience
Please apply at the lower Lotto Centre with resume.
Crystique has openings for both full and part time Sales Associates.
These positions call for team players that have a proven record of excellent customer service. As our store specializes in unique styles of crystal and high-end fashion jewellery, an eye for fashion and flair for design will be considered definite assets.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, return policy, etc.)
- Greet clients warmly as they enter the store
- Educate clients on quality standards, product knowledge and proper care
- Achieve weekly retail sales goals
- Develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Follow up on repairs from start to finish and keep clients updated on any delays in repair or special order services
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store (i.e. cleanliness, quality of display, rotating products on display).
- Strong sales experience in a Jewellery or fashion retailer preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and cooperate with other associates
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and continuous learning
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Initiative in soliciting clients and provide creative ideas
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 604-539-7271. Please put the store location and position you are applying to on the subject line if you apply through email. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Dynamic Team at Le Chateau as a Part Time Sales Associate
Experience the difference of a
career at Le Chateau.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
* A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
* A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
* Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
* A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
* Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
* Must be 18+
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Or send your resume to email@example.com
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store.
We are looking for someone who can work part time, weekends and weekday morning & nights (preferably weekdays).
Hiring for day shift (must be able to work during weekday lunch shifts)
We are looking for a Part time Sales Professional who is able to work evenings and weekends (approx 4-20 hours/week).