Take the first step towards an exciting future! Join our STORE team!
We have a variety of opportunities available -- find the right one for you!
Our Store Managers are natural leaders who live and breathe customer service. To apply for a Store Manager position, we generally require a minimum of two years experience managing a team in a retail or service environment.
Our Assistant Managers are considered the right hand of our Store Managers and an integral part of the Store team. We require a minimum of one year experience managing a team to be qualified for this high-responsibility role.
Our Key Holders provide backup to our managers and assistant managers. Key Holders handle a significant level of responsibility while providing excellent customer service. We ask for a minimum of one year experience to fulfill this position.
The positions are all full time. Please apply at the store or forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions please contact me at Aldo at the Coquitlam Center location 604-944-0902 or email me email@example.com
- Are you always the first one out of your friends to learn about the latest and greatest gadgets?
- Are you competitive by nature and driven by sales targets and goals?
- Is your enthusiasm and passion for success contagious?
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want?
What's the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What's in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Apply in store.
Best smelling job you will ever have! Work with our customers to help them find the right products for their needs, while upholding our 5 core values of ethical business.
Part time position available, days, evenings and weekends.
Apply online at www.thebodyshop.ca
Carter's/OshKosh Babies and kids is currently seeking part-time Sales Associates for our soon-to-open Lougheed Town Centre location.
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience
- Achieving and exceeding all personal sales goals
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceed store objectives
- Assisting with merchandising and maintaining visual standards
Experience and Skills:
- Retail experience is an asset
- High energy and enthusiastic team player
- Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization, submit your resume in either PDF or word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include "Burnaby - Sales Associate" in the subject line of your email and indicate the position which you are applying.
Carter's Inc., Canada is a growing national retailer of children's apparel. We operate over 100 stores across Canada with more locations to come. Our family of brands has a well-established history and includes Carter's, OshKosh B'Gosh and Bonnie Togs.
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly, in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with flexible schedules and great advancement opportunities.
Carter's/OshKosh Babies and Kids is currently seeking a full-time Store Manager for our Lougheed Town Centre location.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- The management of all store operations
- Meeting and exceeding all company set sales goals
- The recruitment and performance management of your team
- Providing support, training and development for the team with the ultimate goal being to satisfy our customers and achieve sales goals
- Providing both personal and store sales targets with energetic and motivational leadership
- Promoting the career growth of team members
- Leading and driving sales by providing exceptional customer service on the sales floor
Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years' retail management experience
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion for our products
- Proven leadership characteristics and team management skills
- A history of meeting and exceeding all personal sales goals
- Strong merchandising abilities
- Working knowledge of compeuter skills
- Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organiziation, submit your resume in either PDF or word format to email@example.com
Please include "Burnaby - Store Manager" in the subject line of your email and indicate the position to which you are applying.
Chatters Salon is looking for a passionate and dedicated licensed skincare specialist. Dermalogica Microzone training is an asset, but not a requirement. Please apply in person with a resume or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Sales Associate is a part-time position responsible to support the Store Leadership Team to achieve all Company goals and initiatives. The Sales Associate represents Brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. Sales associate reports directly to the Store Manager.
Apply online @ thechildrensplace.ca and click "careers". Look for Lougheed store 3201.
Responsible for supporting the store leadership team by completing cash wrap operations, opening and closing procedures and acting as Leader on Duty (LOD). The store Lead represents Brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork and employment development.
Apply online @ thechildrensplace.ca and click "careers". Look for Lougheed store 3201.
Crystique has openings for both full and part time Sales Associates.
These positions call for team players that have a proven record of excellent customer service. As our store specializes in unique styles of crystal and high-end fashion jewellery, an eye for fashion and flair for design will be considered definite assets.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, return policy, etc.)
- Greet clients warmly as they enter the store
- Educate clients on quality standards, product knowledge and proper care
- Achieve weekly retail sales goals
- Develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Follow up on repairs from start to finish and keep clients updated on any delays in repair or special order services
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store (i.e. cleanliness, quality of display, rotating products on display).
- Strong sales experience in a Jewellery or fashion retailer preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and cooperate with other associates
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and continuous learning
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Initiative in soliciting clients and provide creative ideas
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 604-539-7271. Please put the store location and position you are applying to on the subject line if you apply through email. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love your Job!
Calling all Holiday Sales Associate Superstars for our Lougheed Town Centre store!
Something strange happens when you work at DAVIDsTea...
People start smiling at you on the street. You become more popular. Your jokes are funnier. Everyone loves you.
And why wouldn't they? You're their morning hero, handing them their first cup of the day. You're teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts and helping them pick their favorite blend, cracking goofy jokes to make them smile. Is this not the best job ever?
Working at DAVIDsTea, you'll look forward to getting out of bed in the morning so you can pick your first tea of the day. You'll actually enjoy hanging out with your coworkers. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Sounds good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
Email your resume and an enthusiastic cover letter to: email@example.com!
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTea. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!
Lougheed Town Centre is looking for seasonal gift wrappers. The successful candidate will be:
- friendly and outgoing
- able to work under pressure while continuing to produce exceptional quality standards
- knowledgable with social media
- flexible schedule
- able to stand for long periods of time
Please apply at Guest Services.
About our team
Koodo Mobile is a wireless provider that offers people a fair, simple and affordable way to communicate. Koodo Mobile is a straightforward approach to wireless service. No bells, no whistles, just the thins people need like talk and text. Add that to a transparent and honest way of doing business, and we are the smart alternative.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work
- Pension and share pruchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or tow of retail sales or customer service experience
**Please apply for this opportunity directly on our websit (link below):
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Must be 18+
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love sports? Can you talk sports for hours? We are looking for a high energy and motivated individual to join the LIDS Lougheed team! Previous management/supervisory experience is an asset. The job is roughly 32-40 hours a week. Please apply online at lids.ca/careers.
To keep the entrance ways of the mall and the parking lots free from debris as well as other duties as assigned.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Pick up litter in the parking lot
- Empty exterior garbage bins and cigarette bins
- Sweep all loading dock areas, entrances, sidewalks and around all dumpsters
- Remove graffiti as required
- Record all spills and hazards found throughout the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
- Sweep & power wash entrance ways
- Clean exterior windows
- Shovel snow from the entrance ways - seasonal
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment
- Collect all shopping carts as required and place in nearest cart rack
- Unlock/lock any areas needed by site
- Landscaping as needed (site specific)
- Aid the mall in setup and takedown for any events
- Other reasonable requests from management
- High School Diploma
- Driver's License is an asset but not required
- Previous experience in a similar role is good to have
- Will train the right Candidate
- Flexible availability is required
- Must be able to work in all kinds of weather
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Please send Resume to Deanna.Wallace@compass-canada.com or drop resume off at Guest Services. Selected candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check.
Part time position:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday days
- Promote Sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions
- Ability to communicate professionally in person and by phone
- Clean jewellery and restock jewellery
- Stay informed of store policies, procedures and promotions
Apply in store
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to email@example.com or apply in store.
Helping customers with shoes, maintaining a clean and organized store, changing price tags, keeping shoes on display straight and in correct spot, answering store phone, gaining knowledge of shoe care and shoe brands.
Part time, days, evenings and weekends.
Must maintain higher sales, helping customers, processing online orders, stock, management, answering store phone, gain knowledge of shoe care and shoes, cleaning and organizing.
Please apply in store
SUZY's Inc., a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a Teamleader.
The Teamleader, working in partnership with the Manager and assistant, is responsible for the overall operation and profitability of his/her discretion in a manner to maximize sales and profit, store budget, and effectively manage wage cost through strategic and successful business management of staff. Achieves this objective by being a strong and respected role model to all team members.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensuring the store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Providing ongoing direction to sales associates to achieve or exceed sales budgets while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
- Consistently drive results by keeping self and others focused on creating bottom-line results
- Ensuring the overall store appearance such as the positioning of racks, maintenance, and housekeeping reflects company directives and is in accordance with company standards
Our ideal management candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of one year experience in a management level retail environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to train and motivate
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Results driven attitude
We offer a fabulous compensation package, one of the best bonus programs in the retail idustry, a comprehensive benefit package and a clothing discount at all of our banner.
While we apprciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please sed resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer experience in sales and wireless.
Provide customer service, cut keys, engrave customer orders.
The successful candidate for this hands on manager in training position is passionate about silver jewellery, enjoys sales and the challenge of meeting sales targets as well as coaching and motivating staff to be successful! 1-2 years previous retail experience in a sales driven retail environment is an asset. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking at getting into management.
- High School graduate
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Sales Driven and results oriented
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance
- Able to work independently
We offer great retail hours, employee recognition, team-based bonuses and a phenomenal staff discount.
Pleas apply in person to Vivah Jewellery or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Pleas indicate the mall location and the position your are applying to in the subject line of the e-mail.
We are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented people to join our team.
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset. The selected candidate must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
How to Apply: All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person toVivah Jeweller or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.