Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at email@example.com.
- Want to step in and make a difference?
- Constantly raise the bar?
- Teach, coach and motivate?
- Bring others along?
- Turn strategy into actions?
- Embrace new ways of thinking?
- Have a proven ability to provide excellent customer service?
Foot Locker is looking for an Assistant Manager. Apply to: Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store, Attention: Store Manager
We are looking for a leader who is sales driven, energetic and motivated to take our retail team in Lougheed Mall to the next level. If you love retail and want to be part of a growing Canadian company who works hard and has fun doing it, you need to let us know who you are!
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Sales driven
- A positive attitude and the ability to coach and be coachable
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Email, etc.), and accounting skills
- Strong sales ability and leadership skills
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Must have a professional appearance and style of dress
Apply with resume in store weekdays 8:00am-2:00pm with experience only. Thank you
We are seeking a flexible experienced part-time Key Holder with a proven strong sales record. Duties include but are not limited to leading sales, opening and closing the store, as well as stock reception and placement. Merchandising experience also an asset.
the difference of a career at Le Chateau.
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team or send your resume to email@example.com
New York Fries is looking for a candidate who:
- Has restaurant experience
- Is able to lift 50lbs
- Is efficient with multi-tasking
- Works well independently as well as on a team
- Has an energetic and positive attitude
Interested candidates may apply in store.
SUZY's Inc., a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a Full time Teamleader.
The Full time Teamleader, working in partnership with the Manager and assistant, is responsible for the overall operation and profitability of his/her store and all aspects of management of the store including exercising his/her discretion in a manner to maximize sales and profit, store budget, and effectively manage wage cost through strategic and successful business management, controlling expenses and inventory, maintaining visual standards, brand marketing and management of staff. Achieves this objective by being a strong and respected role model to all team members
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensuring the store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
Providing ongoing direction to sales associates to achieve or exceed sales budgets while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
- Consistently drive results by keeping self and others focused on creating bottom-line results.
- Ensuring that customers come first by monitoring staff to ensure consistent adherence to the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensuring the overall store appearance such as the positioning of racks, maintenance, and housekeeping reflects company directives and is in accordance with company standards.
Our ideal management candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a management level retail environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to train and motivate
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Results driven attitude
- An unrestricted , open availability with no exceptions
We offer a fabulous compensation package, one of the best bonus programs in the retail industry, a comprehensive benefit package and a clothing discount at all of our banners.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
apply please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUZY SHIER, a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a part time sales associate.
At Suzy Shier we are proud to be committed to the principal of performance through a strong partnership with our people. We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels of the organization.
Do you LOVE fashion? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy customer service in a fast paced, fashion forward environment? Would you love to help lead a team to success?
Our ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energetic, competitive and results oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Previous fashion retail sales experience
- Create and maintain a team environment.
We offer a fun and exciting work environment, opportunities to grow and a great discount on our latest fashions!
Applicants are invited to send their resumes through email to email@example.com
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted
We are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented associates to join our team.
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset. The selected candidate must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person to Vivah Jewellery, Lougheed Town Centre. Alternatively, you can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.