Crystique has openings for both full and part time Sales Associates.
These positions call for team players that have a proven record of excellent customer service. As our store specializes in unique styles of crystal and high-end fashion jewellery, an eye for fashion and flair for design will be considered definite assets.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, return policy, etc.)
- Greet clients warmly as they enter the store
- Educate clients on quality standards, product knowledge and proper care
- Achieve weekly retail sales goals
- Develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Follow up on repairs from start to finish and keep clients updated on any delays in repair or special order services
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store (i.e. cleanliness, quality of display, rotating products on display).
- Strong sales experience in a Jewellery or fashion retailer preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and cooperate with other associates
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and continuous learning
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Initiative in soliciting clients and provide creative ideas
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-539-7271. Please put the store location and position you are applying to on the subject line if you apply through email. Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at email@example.com.
First impressions are everything! Your engaging smile and personality are the essence of a great Guest Services Associate here at Lougheed. We are looking for that special candidate to deliver a first class shopping experience.
The perfect Lougheed Guest Service candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, be comfortable approaching guests to see how to enhance their shopping experience, and always be looking to demonstrate initiative where they can.
Our fast paced, fun and dynamic team is full of excitement and passion about Lougheeds upcoming development and we are looking for someone with that same enthusiasm to join us. If that sounds like you, show us how you stand apart, and wow us!
A Day in the Life of a Guest Service Representative:
Being flexible, adaptable, cooperative and supportive to any situation is a key in this position. Greeting Guests is our first priority. During each shift the team member will be expected to walk the Centre, open doors and welcome guests to Brentwood and thank them as they leave.
- Associates are quick to initiate positive interaction with Guests in-person, by phone and email
- Feedback is always requested and responded to with a positive attitude and in a timely manner
- Working closely with Security and the Management Team.
- Communication is key in this position as you will need to communicate with co-workers, guests as well as management
- Assisting Guests with gift wrap services, issuing gift cards, coat and parcel check, as well as strollers and wheelchair loans
- Assisting in events and promotions
- Making announcements over the Centre's PA system in a polite, confident manner
Are you outgoing, optimistic, friendly and authentic? Are you reliable and responsible? If you are, we want you on our team! - Excellent interpersonal and written communication -second language is an asset - Must be able to handle multi-tasking in fast paced, ever-changing environment - Ability to focus attention on our guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times - A strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) - Must be professional in appearance and communication. - Excellent decision making and problem solving skills - Responsible & reliable with exceptional listening skills. - Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team. - Must be flexible in terms of working hours (weekends and evenings) - Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately - Take initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision - Possess effective organizational and time management skills
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in store.
are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented Part-time sales associates
to join our team
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset
All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person to Vivah Jewellery, Lougheed Town Centre or email resumes to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.