Take the first step towards an exciting future! Join our STORE team!
We have a variety of opportunities available -- find the right one for you!
Our Store Managers are natural leaders who live and breathe customer service. To apply for a Store Manager position, we generally require a minimum of two years experience managing a team in a retail or service environment.
Our Assistant Managers are considered the right hand of our Store Managers and an integral part of the Store team. We require a minimum of one year experience managing a team to be qualified for this high-responsibility role.
Our Key Holders provide backup to our managers and assistant managers. Key Holders handle a significant level of responsibility while providing excellent customer service. We ask for a minimum of one year experience to fulfill this position.
The positions are all full time. Please apply at the store or forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions please contact me at Aldo at the Coquitlam Center location 604-944-0902 or email me email@example.com
- Are you always the first one out of your friends to learn about the latest and greatest gadgets?
- Are you competitive by nature and driven by sales targets and goals?
- Is your enthusiasm and passion for success contagious?
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want?
What's the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What's in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Apply in store.
Best smelling job you will ever have! Work with our customers to help them find the right products for their needs, while upholding our 5 core values of ethical business.
Part time position available, days, evenings and weekends.
Apply online at www.thebodyshop.ca
Chatters Salon is looking for a passionate and dedicated licensed skincare specialist. Dermalogica Microzone training is an asset, but not a requirement. Please apply in person with a resume or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Sales Associate is a part-time position responsible to support the Store Leadership Team to achieve all Company goals and initiatives. The Sales Associate represents Brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. Sales associate reports directly to the Store Manager.
Apply online @ thechildrensplace.ca and click "careers". Look for Lougheed store 3201.
Responsible for supporting the store leadership team by completing cash wrap operations, opening and closing procedures and acting as Leader on Duty (LOD). The store Lead represents Brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork and employment development.
Apply online @ thechildrensplace.ca and click "careers". Look for Lougheed store 3201.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at email@example.com.
About our team
Koodo Mobile is a wireless provider that offers people a fair, simple and affordable way to communicate. Koodo Mobile is a straightforward approach to wireless service. No bells, no whistles, just the thins people need like talk and text. Add that to a transparent and honest way of doing business, and we are the smart alternative.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work
- Pension and share pruchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or tow of retail sales or customer service experience
**Please apply for this opportunity directly on our websit (link below):
Our Human Resources Mission is to be the best employer in fashion retail by delivering a rewarding employment experience in a positive, safe, and comfortable work environment filled with opportunity for continuous career development. We will inspire our employees to be proud of their chosen career.
As a member of the Le Chateau team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Must be 18+
Le Chateau is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
Apply in-store today by introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love sports? Can you talk sports for hours? We are looking for a high energy and motivated individual to join the LIDS Lougheed team! Previous management/supervisory experience is an asset. The job is roughly 32-40 hours a week. Please apply online at lids.ca/careers.
To keep the entrance ways of the mall and the parking lots free from debris as well as other duties as assigned.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Pick up litter in the parking lot
- Empty exterior garbage bins and cigarette bins
- Sweep all loading dock areas, entrances, sidewalks and around all dumpsters
- Remove graffiti as required
- Record all spills and hazards found throughout the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
- Sweep & power wash entrance ways
- Clean exterior windows
- Shovel snow from the entrance ways - seasonal
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment
- Collect all shopping carts as required and place in nearest cart rack
- Unlock/lock any areas needed by site
- Landscaping as needed (site specific)
- Aid the mall in setup and takedown for any events
- Other reasonable requests from management
- High School Diploma
- Driver's License is an asset but not required
- Previous experience in a similar role is good to have
- Will train the right Candidate
- Flexible availability is required
- Must be able to work in all kinds of weather
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Selected candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check.
Part time position:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday days
- Promote Sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions
- Ability to communicate professionally in person and by phone
- Clean jewellery and restock jewellery
- Stay informed of store policies, procedures and promotions
Apply in store
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to email@example.com or apply in store.
Helping customers with shoes, maintaining a clean and organized store, changing price tags, keeping shoes on display straight and in correct spot, answering store phone, gaining knowledge of shoe care and shoe brands.
Part time, days, evenings and weekends.
Must maintain higher sales, helping customers, processing online orders, stock, management, answering store phone, gain knowledge of shoe care and shoes, cleaning and organizing.
Please apply in store
SUZY's Inc., a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a Teamleader.
The Teamleader, working in partnership with the Manager and assistant, is responsible for the overall operation and profitability of his/her discretion in a manner to maximize sales and profit, store budget, and effectively manage wage cost through strategic and successful business management of staff. Achieves this objective by being a strong and respected role model to all team members.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensuring the store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Providing ongoing direction to sales associates to achieve or exceed sales budgets while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
- Consistently drive results by keeping self and others focused on creating bottom-line results
- Ensuring the overall store appearance such as the positioning of racks, maintenance, and housekeeping reflects company directives and is in accordance with company standards
Our ideal management candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of one year experience in a management level retail environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Ability to train and motivate
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Results driven attitude
We offer a fabulous compensation package, one of the best bonus programs in the retail idustry, a comprehensive benefit package and a clothing discount at all of our banner.
While we apprciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please sed resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer experience in sales and wireless.
Provide customer service, cut keys and engrave orders.
Please apply in store.
The successful candidate for this hands on manager in training position is passionate about silver jewellery, enjoys sales and the challenge of meeting sales targets as well as coaching and motivating staff to be successful! 1-2 years previous retail experience in a sales driven retail environment is an asset. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking at getting into management.
- High School graduate
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Sales Driven and results oriented
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance
- Able to work independently
We offer great retail hours, employee recognition, team-based bonuses and a phenomenal staff discount.
Pleas apply in person to Vivah Jewellery or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Pleas indicate the mall location and the position your are applying to in the subject line of the e-mail.
We are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented people to join our team.
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset. The selected candidate must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
How to Apply: All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person toVivah Jeweller or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.