We are looking for a self-motivated, dependable individual with a positive attitude and great work ethic to join our team. We are a hobby and collectible toy store that sells hard-to-find Transformers, 1/6 Scale Action Figures, Gundam Model Kits, Paint & Supplies, Boardgames, Warhammer, and Magic the Gathering. We are passionate about building a strong community for people to enjoy hobbies and collectibles and we host weekly game and hobby nights at the store. If you are knowledgeable and passionate about some if not all of the lines that we carry, we'd love to hear from you!
Attributes we are
Exceptional customer service skills
Eagerness to educate customers about products in the store
Mature team player
Strong attention to detail and merchandising abilities
Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize tasks
Effective time management skills
Proficient cash handling abilities
Excellent communication skills and able to deal with conflict responsibly
Experience using some computer software programs such as Microsoft Office
Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a retail setting
Open availability is preferred; evenings and weekends is essential especially during holiday season
Please apply in person at Ages Three and Up in Lougheed Mall on the upper level. Bring in a resume with a cover letter explaining why you would make a great addition to our team!
Must have min 2 years retail experience. Fun, enthusiastic and motivated. Sales experience an asset. Must be available 30-35 hours a week. Must be good a visual merchandising and attention to detail.
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that's expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Achieve personal sales and complete solution objectives by using the Solve-CARE approach, maintaining excellent product knowledge and providing customers with the right recommendation to meet their needs
- Responsible for achieving great results in this fast paced retail environment while working in a team
- Responsible for delivering the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with the Best Buy brand
What you have to Offer
- 6 months of retail sales experience
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- A requirement of the Mobile Specialist Position is the ability to enter into legally binding contracts. To be considered for the position, candidates must have reached the age of majority in their province.
- Experience selling cellular products is an asset
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff discount
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plans
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!
We are looking for an upbeat and motivated addition to our team. This position is part time, seasonal with a chance for employment in the new year. Retail and/or cash experience as asset.
We are currently looking for a full time Baker to join our growing Bakery team. As a Baker you will learn new skills, have the opportunity to be challenged and work as part of a team in a fun and supportive environment.
For job details and to apply for this position, go to www.cobsbread.com. Click on "Careers" on bottom of Home Page under Lougheed Town Centre.
Dallany Jewellery Designs is seeking experienced sales professionals to add to their sales team at Lougheed location. To be considered for the available part-time and full-time positions, please apply with your resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love your job!
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and we're looking for sales associate superstars to join our unstoppable team of Tea Guides this Holiday season at our store!
Something strange happens when you work at DAVIDsTEA...
People start smiling at you on the street. You become more popular. Your jokes are funnier. Everyone loves you.And why wouldn't they? You're their morning hero, handing them their first cup of the day. You're teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts, helping them pick out the best ever gift or their new favourite blend and making them smile. Is this not the best job ever?
Working at DAVIDsTEA this winter, you'll look forward to getting out of bed in the morning so you can pick your first tea of the day. You'll actually enjoy hanging out with your coworkers. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile this Holiday - one cup at a time.
Please apply online at: https://davidstea.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=419
Lougheed is looking for a spirited, friendly and creative individual to join the Lougheed gift wrapping team over the holidays.
- Neatly and beautifully wrap gifts of all shapes and sizes
- Ensure proper organization of packages
- Maintain cleanliness of gift-wrap area
- Provide exceptional guest service to Lougheed guests
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Ability to work well in a fast passed environment
- Works well individually as well as in a team
- Dependable and punctual
Apply with resume in store weekdays 8:00am-2:00pm with experience only. Thank you
Full time stylist with requirements including:
- Fulltime availability
- Hair certificate
- Ability to compete all hair services
Please email resume in a word document to email@example.com or apply in store.
SUZY SHIER, a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a part time sales associate.
At Suzy Shier we are proud to be committed to the principal of performance through a strong partnership with our people. We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels of the organization.
Do you LOVE fashion? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy customer service in a fast paced, fashion forward environment? Would you love to help lead a team to success?
Our ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energetic, competitive and results oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Previous fashion retail sales experience
- Create and maintain a team environment.
We offer a fun and exciting work environment, opportunities to grow and a great discount on our latest fashions!
Applicants are invited to send their resumes through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted
Must be able to:
We are currently looking for friendly, energetic, sales-oriented associates to join our team.
The successful candidates have a professional presentation, a positive attitude and previous retail sales experience is an asset. The selected candidate must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
All interested candidates are asked to drop off their resumes in person to Vivah Jewellery, Lougheed Town Centre. Alternatively, you can email resumes to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and location you are applying to in the subject line of the email.